1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

Super Cup Group of Death?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lovelady09, Mar 3, 2015.

?

Which Group is the Toughest

Poll closed Mar 4, 2015.
  1. Group A

31 vote(s)
    44.3%
  2. Group B

5 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Group C

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Group D

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Group E

29 vote(s)
    41.4%
  1. Lovelady09 New Member

Group A: Unleashed has a lot of question marks on the field and I am sure Calvo wants to see how his new talent acts under the pressure of knock out stage. Look for Unleashed to bring it, in the group stage. Japes running Chiplife has the most to risk this season. With his following on youtube, I am sure they will keep a close eye on what Chiplife can bring to the table. Its win D2 or bust for Japes. Chiplife will be bring the A game seeing this is the only competition they will l see D1 teams this season. Chilltown and Unleashed making it out of the group.

Group B: Atletico players could play with one hand and win the group. 2nd place will be a heated race with each team having many questions marks on the field. Asylum run by Barco. He is good at knowing talent when he sees it. Let's see how those long nights of try outs and moving across the world pay off. Atletico and Asylum making it out of the group.

Group C: This group is the 2nd most interesting group to me. Viva run by Pep has voiced in public forums his team isn't where he wants it to be and Rico also saying they play to much NBA 2k. I am picking Viva to make it to the final. Each player on that team knows they need to strike fear into D1 before this season starts because they haven't done it since AVL ended. Look for them to be inform firing on all cylinders. WHH after winning D2 is ready for some D1 action. They are in try hard mode and fearing no one. The 3rd team in this group is FC Phoenix, it's hard to explain why this team annoys the shit out of me. At times they pass well and moments later I feel like im playing vs a pro rank team. One thing is for sure, they always find the back of the net some how...some way. Viva and FC Phoenix making it out of the group.

Group D:
    This group I know the least about. I know Real sweaty has some talent coming in this season and playing them a couple times. I know they can move the ball well. Kny88 is making his come back this ACL. Look for him to step his game up this tournament. I am not sure how many players are returning for Global Kaos but this team starts every season playing as good as any pro clubs team out there. I am looking for Real sweaty and Global Kaos to make it to the knock out stage.

Group E:
    This is my Choice for Group of Death. Each team in this group has something to prove! Every good team wants to play against any team that thinks they are good. This group is the toughest and each team in this group will be a step a head of any team when the ACL starts because of this group. Announcement! All you Rookies or people that don't give a shit but find yourself here reading this. Streets is running a team(FC Serenity)! women and children fear him and men want to be him. The guy find ways to win. Streets doesn't understand it but I know me and Habsguy paid 31.5m for an AVL title. I can't give him all the credit but the guy brings a lot to the table and you will find his team winning this group no problem. Pure Talent run by deen or aka playoffdeen. A lot of big names on this team! I want to focus this group stage on deen. I believe he is playing CAM now? The guy has kicked and screamed to get on the field. It's time for him to quiet the haters. I look for big numbers from Pure Talent. I would pick Pure Talent moving on with Serenity but after American Outlaws getting punched in the face by former owner tbo. They will step up and make a run just like last tournament.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  2. Ttitito New Member

just wanted to call bullshit on who is going to make it out in Group A

3. Insane Noboa New Member

Great read love xD

Lovelady09 likes this.
  4. Thibeault x New Member

Not Arrechos lmao

5. Viva Fbn New Member

Group E :O

Omar l 1 l, BlazeGaj and Joker l 1 l like this.
  6. BlazeGaj New Member

Good write up. We are definitely in a very tough group.

ii GooNez iT likes this.
  7. l Isco l New Member

Can someone explain how group E is at all the Group of Death? They basically have 3 D2 teams and a D1 team that was gutted and torn apart (all due respect AO :(!) and then there's Serenity and Holicz....kind of pre determined who's moving on, not even a question in my mind.

8. TGxCFD15 #BestAdmin
    Staff Member

I have a bad feeling about this ... fuck

I2oux and l Isco l like this.
  9. Lahm l 21 l New Member

I feel like you backhandedly complimented my team.

10. Staff Member

Going to be some fun games tonight. Chilltown is getting too much respect.

11. l Isco l New Member

Let's be honest, if you picked Group E it's cause you're someone in Group E...if you think for a nanosecond anyone but Serenity and Holicz are going through you're high. Group A has Chiplife (basically a top tier D1 team), Unleashed (Top tier D1 team), Chilltown (Top tier D1 team) and Arrechos who is a team known to make playoffs and be that .500+ team you don't want to play.

12. King J0ffrey New Member

3rd or 4th would be a great result for us in group C. On paper we should finish 6th and see around 3-4 sore losers quit before season lol!

Streets1014 and Pulisic l 10 l like this.
  13. Lovelady09 New Member

Reason group e is my group of death is ever team has some cocky mother fuckers on their team. Every team has d1 talent. Every team gains nothing by getting to knock out stage but loses everything if they don't. I wouldn't be surprised if 5 of the 6 teams in group e are in d1 the following acl. No other group can say that.

rossor986 likes this.
  14. Staff Member

I haven't even seen GK playing this preseason. Have I missed something?

15. Rojas vF New Member

#SleepOnSF?

16. l Isco l New Member

There's nothing to sleep on, I can name 4 D2 teams more worthy of being in D1...

17. Staff Member

SF will be relegated. Nothing to sleep on.

18. Fiddleton New Member

Edgewood United just chilling and waiting on these games tonight..if we do bad, it's expected. We win a few, we become the Cinderella team.

Yodas Chub, Ao I Cheeky and l Isco l like this.
  19. OBoyle l 14 l New Member

Most Competetive
    1. E
    2. A
    3. C
    4. B
    5. D

20. Rojas vF New Member

Use the reply feature please, it makes me feel special :cool: I disagree with both of you though...

21. l Isco l New Member

You have a 9 year old who barely speaks english as a manager that shows zero leadership qualities ontop of being ass at ST. Every time I joined a lobby people either A-sucked ass B- couldn't understand the fuck the kid was saying. Poorly managed teams rarely do well, not to mention I don't even know half of the fuckin names on your roster.

Thibeault x likes this.
  22. Gordon23 x ABL Admin
    Staff Member

I believe Gordon

TGxCFD15 likes this.
  23. Rojas vF New Member

I wasn't aware that ryu is 9 years old, thanks for the heads up, and I don't know you name so does that mean you're bad or...?

rossor986 likes this.
  24. l Isco l New Member

I'm an anomaly. And CrisAM is who I'm referring to. He seemed to be running the show and doing all the recruiting.

25. LovelyFoal89125 New Member

If Edgewood makes it out Habsguy will eat dog shit.