1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

Pro Clubs Hints & Tips!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shaminho, Jan 4, 2015.

1. shaminho New Member

Hi! I'm new to the forum but a very avid Online Pro Clubs Manager/Player. I've managed Stokelona on Fifa 14 (Xbox 360) which was the undisputed number one club in the world (Top 100 Leadeboard) and currently manage Inter Bex where we currently sit 4th on the Top 100 Leaderboard.

I've started to make a weekly YouTube clip on different insights into the game to help other teams get a better understanding.

Follow me on: -
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/TacticalShaminho
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/TacticalSham
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCChWbo_9wNAC0N4CjURE-XQ
    Google+: www.plus.google.com/109179727421705582738/

2. rossor986 New Member

Welcome! Are you thinking about entering your club in the next ACL? We're always excited to have new gts to compete with.

3. shaminho New Member

Yes I'd love to know how and what it involves?

4. Elemental Oasis New Member

Welcome to the community! The American Clubs League (ACL) is in many ways the crown jewel of the FVPAA. It is a FIFA 15 Pro Clubs 11 v 11 competition where numerous teams in two divisions compete through a season for a chance at a championship by winning the playoffs at seasons end.

Here's the basics:
    —All games are played Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 10:00 and 10:30 PM EST.
    —Before the season begins, players can create their clubs (here's more info on creating and managing a club: http://fvpaa.com/forums/management-101.23/) and invite their friends. In order to compete, you must have at least 15 players on your roster, as you'll need to field 11 players every night throughout the course of the season.
    —New clubs are automatically placed in the lowest division (currently Division 2). However, at the end of every season, the top 2 teams in the Division 2 table will be promoted to Division 1. In addition, the 3-10 place teams in the table will compete in a seeded playoff at season's end, and the winner of that playoff will be promoted. Likewise, the bottom three teams in Division 1 at season's end are relegated to Div 2, and the top 8 teams in Div 1 at season's end compete for the ACL Championship.

If you have any more specific questions, just post 'em here and I'll be happy to answer them. Hope to see you in ACL!

l Sir Marcus l and Gordon23 x like this.
  5. shaminho New Member

Oh darn! I'm based in the UK and all but one player is from the USA so the timings just wouldn't work for me at all :-( Gutted as it sounds like a league I can climb up!

6. Rappia VPN Admin
    Staff Member

Have you tried at UK's VPN? www.virtualpronetwork.com/apps/uk or www.fvpa.co.uk

Good luck!

7. shaminho New Member

Thanks very much! I'll check them out and also try and contribute on here with some of my videos

8. shaminho New Member

My next video is up! Going into the thoughts and minds of a CDM!

Elemental Oasis likes this.