1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

Never Unlucky FC: ACL XII Champions

Discussion in 'Hall of Champions' started by Ao I Cheeky, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Ao I Cheeky #FtcAdmin
    Staff Member

NU coverphoto.png

The Music City Miracle, the Miracle on Ice, and the destruction of the Death Star all went down as historical events with an unexpected victor. We can now add the ACL XII Finals to that list. The 12th Finals of the American Clubs League saw the meeting of the BBE preseason ranked 10th Never Unlucky FC vs. the BBE preseason ranked 3rd FC Serenity. To say the odds were stacked against NUFC would be a gross understatement. Not only did Serenity enter the playoffs from the coveted 4th place position, they knocked off reigning champions Viva Futbol and recorded the most clean sheets during the regular season. FC Serenity's starters were almost all members of the Top 3 Gym with the remaining guys members of the Top 5 Gym. In stark contrast, Never Unlucky came to the table with most of their members owning expired gym passes and several starters that had yet to even step into any gym.
    When the dust settled, the final score at the end of two legs was Never Unlucky 3-2 Serenity. The fat lady was singing and AARP stocks soared. One of the oldest clubs literally and figuratively finally got it right and finished the season on top. Never Unlucky ended the regular season in 2nd place with a record of 22-6-6 and with one of the highest goal tallies ever with 78 goals scored. Congrats to the whole team!

CONGRATS

africa.png ariaz.png chky.png dblock.png diggs.png dustin.png evo.png lovelady.png masters.png owen.png paul.png z.png zpk.png

africa_ar A R l A S Do iT Like Chky Unlucky Dblock Unlucky Diggs Unlucky Dustin l EvO l Lovelady09 Unlucky Masters Owen l 10 l Paul l 5 l Z Uh Oh ZPK v2

SEASON ACCOLADES

africal.png arlaz.png diggsl.png dust.png Dustinn.png mastl.png paull.png uhoh.png me.png mast.png evol.png afr.png digg.png

userbars by Vahlstrom