1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

FVPAA Super Cup Group Stage -DAY 2-

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by l Isco l, Mar 4, 2015.

1. l Isco l New Member

Here's my own 2 cents on what I believe will/should happen tonight based on a combination of stats, current form, past form, gut feeling and a WHOLE lotta bias.

Group A -
    In Group A there's still (mathematically speaking) a chance for Ragers Unleashed Arrechos or Chiplife to advance, right now advantage would go to Chiplife and Ragers for having the points in their favor. However both teams have a rough schedule tonight Chiplife facing Chilltown and Ragers. Chilltown is a wounded animal right now and as the saying goes, nothing is as dangerous or unpredictable as a wounded animal. Meanwhile Ragers will continue to role on and look for 3 points to secure their Knockout Stage ambitions. Ragers have the misfortune of playing Chilltown as well and in my opinion the most pissed off team in this group, Unleashed. Arrechos is expected to pickup 3 points against Edgewood in their first game tonight and at that point fate would hang in the balance with a must win game against Unleashed as their final game.

Expected Winners: 1.) Chiplife 2.) Arrechos

Group B -
    I'm going to keep this group short and simple as I believe it's the most pre-determined of the groups. Atletico already having 9 points will NOT lose a single game tonight and will coast into the Knockout Stage comfortably. Asylum will struggle to find the net but I expect them to find a way to win and move on.

Expected Winners: 1.) Atletico 2.) Asylum

Group C -
    Once again we have another 4-way race to see who finishes in the top 2 and advance. Both Phoenix and Viva have soft schedules tonight while they find themselves playing already eliminated teams. Phoenix is matched against Mute City and wHH, I expect them to win both games comfortably. Mute City has only acquired a single point while allowing a whopping 7 goals. Viva (arguably the best team in the tournament) will be giggling all the way through their games tonight with the fortune of playing 2 D2 teams who between themselves have let up a baffling 17 goals (10 Targaryen 7 Syndicate).

Expected Winners: 1.) Viva 2.) Phoenix

Group D -
    It's so difficult to write about this group because there's legitimately no class here besides Real Sweaty, and personally I'd find it downright embarrassing if Real Sweaty were to slip up and allow these other teams to beat them out for the opportunity to advance. However mathematically speaking only 1 team is "out" right now and 5 others are still fighting for a chance. I always love a good Cinderella story but I can't see Synergy and Real Sweaty slipping enough to give the other teams a legitimate chance.

Expected Winners: 1.) Synergy 2.) Real Sweaty

Group E -

I'm so sick and tired of hearing this Superhumans team is any good, please take a second of your time to look at who they were BLESSED to play in the first day. They were dealt a nice hand in Day 1 with the chance to pickup some much needed points against the "scraps" of their group and they did so (besides giving up 3 points to Pure Talent). But that all ends tonight as they play 2 sincerely pissed off teams in Serenity and Holicz, I expect them to lose both games marginally with Serenity and Holicz advancing (as we all thought they would). Serenity plays an unorganized StrikeForce and an overhyped Superhumans which should be an easy 6 points to the most star-studded team in the group. Holicz have the pleasure of also playing Superhumans and AO. AO from what i'm told from inside sources, is not half of what they were under manager TBO and will struggle to find any sort of form tonight.

Expected Winners: 1.) Serenity 2.) Holicz

Comment below and give feedback/your own thoughts on the winners of each group!

2. Viva Reyes New Member

Good read! Keep it up!

3. Zephy l 7 l New Member

If Serenity finds some type of way to get an attack going they will be deadly.

4. YodaJ5 New Member

you really think there is a chance they won't?

5. Zephy l 7 l New Member

Me? I think they will come out first. Just saying their attack is dryer than the Gobi desert.

Gordon23 x likes this.
  6. YodaJ5 New Member

I thought you were talking in general

7. rossor986 New Member

It's also a completely revamped squad which has been playing together for a week, so I'm not sure how you can relate TBO's management skills...

8. Premix_OG New Member

Dear | Isco |
    I hope you know that your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory, because you are a disgrace to the community talking bad about teams, and jumping on the bandwagon. Just go with your friends and start a soup kitchen

Streets1014, mitch637 and ii xkore like this.
  9. l Isco l New Member

Premix_OG I usually dismiss people pretty quickly who speak like they're in 3rd grade so congrats, have fun being yet another idiot I disregard.

And rossor it's more relative to the fact that TBO WAS the heart of the team, in play and in management. It has nothing to do with what you and Dilo have done, quite the opposite in fact.

Thibeault x likes this.
  10. l Isco l New Member

If Superhumans makes it out of the group stage tonight I will eat my words and kiss their feet as they deserve but like I said, they played the easier of the teams in their group yesterday.

11. Ramani x New Member

Any team can beat any team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. l RQuaresma 7 l New Member

Car Selling Mother Fucker
    Asylum will struggle to find the net? Put in like 8 or 9 goals in two games... granted we didn't score against atleti... we had some damn good chances that just didn't go our way. Don't think we'll struggle to find the net. Other than that good read... i'll be rooting for my boys over at arrechos GL boys

13. Insane Noboa New Member

Yeah isco good read but maybe look at scored a bit more before u claim teams don't put it in the net lol

DoobTrayn and l Isco l like this.
  14. Premix_OG New Member

How abo
    Then there is no need to talk bad about a team, when a team performs good they do good, if they play bad then they lose so don't start trash talking for no reason, the real thing still hasn't started

mitch637 and ii xkore like this.
  15. Insane Noboa New Member

Scored 9 let in 3 in 3 games that favors us in GD

DoobTrayn likes this.
  16. l Isco l New Member

kirito l 9 l I fucked up there, I must've miss read the GA from other teams, but re-reading them yall do play teams with less Goals Allowed than the ones last night so I guess my statement holds some truth but the end-game doesn't change, yall will advance xD! Thanks for the feedback btw everyone, douchey responses are always welcome btw! If you wanna bark at me i'm always down, just try to formulate your sentences a little more intelligently than Premix_OG

17. Viva Fbn New Member

Viva Futbol <3

Joker l 1 l likes this.
  18. l RQuaresma 7 l New Member

Car Selling Mother Fucker
    I didn't make a douchey response... jeez anyways how do you tag people btw?

19. Premix_OG New Member

The trash talk still continues by The Lord of the world Isco

rossor986 likes this.
  20. l Isco l New Member

l RQuaresma 7 l you type @ then the first 3 letters of the username I believe, and that wasn't directed at you man i'm sorry xD. I knew that'd confuse people, I was just throwing that in there randomly.

21. Luka Lockup New Member

Think some favoritism went into your group a decision. Pro tip, never choose your own team

22. l Isco l New Member

I was alluding to the fact I put my own team in there, and realistically speaking we do have a good chance. Edgewood on paper is a win which leaves Unleashed who lost to a team we tied.

23. im stavi love u New Member

College Student
    LMAOOOOOOO YOU GUYS ARE REALLY THIS SALTY BECAUSE SUPERHUMANS IS DOING WELL

l Isco l likes this.
  24. Melo | 1 | New Member

Good review, but when you make a personal decision on someone's team, make sure you aren't putting too much to the pedal and slow it down. Some things are meant to stay in your head and not be said. "I'm so sick and tired of hearing this Superhumans team is any good, please take a second of your time to look at who they were BLESSED to play in the first day. They were dealt a nice hand in Day 1 with the chance to pickup some much needed points against the "scraps" of their group and they did so (besides giving up 3 points to Pure Talent)" Not only are you calling out 1 team but you are also hitting on other teams calling them scraps, you are making yourself look like a douche hitting on other teams because of a weak start.

25. Luka Lockup New Member

See you tonight. Read wayyy to much into teams playing other teams. That matters nothing. How your team plays the team youre facing.