1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

FVPAA Staff Applications

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by antdp425, Oct 14, 2017.

1. antdp425 Admin
    Staff Member

As you may or may not have noticed, the admin team has gotten noticeably smaller (both in quantity and height) over the last month or so. With ACL 17 quickly approaching, we are looking to add the following to our staff::

Admins - 1 “Main” Admin and a few deputies
    • main admin should be someone that has been in the community for at least a year
    • deputies can be newer guys
    Media
    • while not necessary, we would like you to have some experience with graphics / videos / etc
    • portfolio of your work is a big plus
    • if you have a vision for how our media team should run and the content that we should push out, WE WANT YOU.
    Stat Grabbers
    • must be committed to helping with stats (for TOTW/TOTS)
    • 15-20 minutes per week
    If you are interested in any of these positions, please provide the following:

1. Gamertag:

2. Which position(s) are you interested in:

3. Include your experience (specific to desired role - experience as staff, club owner, media, etc):

4. How much time are you willing to spend working on FVPAA tasks each day?

5. Why do you want to be part of the FVPAA Staff?

6. Why should we select you to become a part of the FVPAA Staff, what skills would you bring to the position? (Skills: photoshop wizard, a man (or woman) of many tongues, etc)

7. What ideas do you have to improve the FVPAA (anything goes - competitions, media, new ideas)

8. Facebook Name

If you are selected you will be notified via Facebook Messenger. We will then move forward with the application process (interview).

Ao I Cheeky

2. JaysWayss New Member

1. JaysWayss

2. Admin or Deputy Admin, which ever you guys feel more appropriate with.

3. I was staff for the FEL for a while until it fell apart (RIP). I've also been staff in the LGFA and LG (LeagueGaming) as a whole for years now. I've also been on the Media team for longer then that. Been owners a few times as well.

4. As much as needed, I tend to have a lot of free time and when I don't I always have my phone on me if I'm needed.

5. I've been part of the community for a while now and with a lot of people thinking the league will somehow fold, I want to help make that not happen, even though I highly doubt it would anyways. I've been staff in a few different leagues and helped them and now I want to help this league as much as I can.

6. Like I mentioned before I've been staff for many different leagues for a long time so I have some knowledge of what it takes to run a league. I also have photoshop and wont downplay how skilled I am at that ;).

7. A competition that involves both league, much like the FA cup involves multiple leagues England. It would expose players to new teams and give new players the chance to play against better one's and improve. A more in depth stat page would also be nice, much like LGFA has. Tackles, pass %, total shots etc. would have players more engaged. I have some more idea's but those are what I think my biggest.

8. Joshua Silverman o_O

antdp425 and KCNightshade like this.
  3. Dusan Double D New Member

1. Gamertag: Dusan Double D

2. Which position(s) are you interested in: Main Admin

3. Include your experience (specific to desired role - experience as staff, club owner, media, etc):Owner in LGFA as well as staff.

4. How much time are you willing to spend working on FVPAA tasks each day? An hour or so, fluctuating depending on my school work schedule.

5. Why do you want to be part of the FVPAA Staff? To help the league improve and have a new face in. Haven't been around as long as others so my opinion may be refreshing.

6. Why should we select you to become a part of the FVPAA Staff, what skills would you bring to the position? (Skills: photoshop wizard, a man (or woman) of many tongues, etc) Speak Serbian, also can calm people down quite quick, act professional when needed.

7. What ideas do you have to improve the FVPAA (anything goes - competitions, media, new ideas) I was going to suggest loyalty but Logsdon already got there, did competition help in LGFA so any of that would be an improvement.

8. Facebook Name Dusan Dule Dragicevic

antdp425 likes this.
  4. thelaw1055 New Member

Business Owner
    1. Gamertag: TheLaw1055
    2. Which position(s) are you interested in: Main Admin
    3. Include your experience (specific to desired role - experience as staff, club owner, media, etc): Been in the community for over a year, Managed Bananaz FC when Zlexe folded, handed over the team to purpz because of constraint on time.
    4. How much time are you willing to spend working on FVPAA tasks each day? Not much, but I can help in overall strategy and direction.
    5. Why do you want to be part of the FVPAA Staff? I believe that with the right direction you can turn around the league and expand the VPN influence.
    6. Why should we select you to become a part of the FVPAA Staff, what skills would you bring to the position? Business savy, clear and direct, open minded.
    7. What ideas do you have to improve the FVPAA (anything goes - competitions, media, new ideas)
    1) The E league attempted to do a showcase for new talent by having players sign up for teams and then they would friendly. This failed because people didn't show up. I think a more reasonable way of executing this would be to have a series of smalls games with 1 or 2 seasoned players playing with 3-4 other players, twitch feed recording and then player evaluations. If archived correctly, managers could access it and look at potential talent and then use this going forward. This would have to be organized correctly and couldn't be done all the time but if done at the right times it could be very useful. ( Message me if you would like to discuss how to organize this)
    2) Academy teams. If you create an academy team, your bench players can play on the academy team rather than sitting the bench. They can be called up for D1 anytime they are needed, whether it be to fill a roster spot or if they are improving to a point where they become the consistent starter going forward. This will allow for players who aren't quite good enough to start but want to play night in and night out with the hopes of actually starting. If they win out the league or the promotional tourney, the manager will have the option to create a new team with players or to remain in D2.
    3) Emphasis on growing ProClubs players. More players need to play pro clubs in order to for it to grow and create a fan base. A Majority of every sports fan base has played the sport, and therefore appreciate the skill and abilities of better players.
    - You need to somehow either get in contact with EA in order to increase promotion of Pro Clubs or you need to have ambassadors venture out to other leagues and Drop-In matches in order to show people how to create a club and play smalls. I first started playing Drop-ins for 2 months before I even knew you could do a proclub on its own. Drop-ins can be cancer and can scare off some of the best players before they even give it a real shot.
    -Recruit from FUT, use our good FUT players to promote pro clubs more amongst their community, create a buzz around pro clubs and then get other good players on board to have a private smalls session or an 11 vs 11 promotional match.
    4) Platform - think about recreating the entire website.
    Many more ideas that are basic but willing to share if you're willing to listen.

8. Facebook Name - Jonathan Durdan
    If you are selected you will be notified via Facebook Messenger. We will then move forward with the application process (interview).

antdp425 likes this.
  5. I Murked I New Member

1. I Murked I

2. Anything but media, not good with photoshop.

3. I was admin in vpsa multiple times, I’ve owned in almost every league since I’ve been playing competitive FIFA (since 2014)

4. Monday through Thursday I’m yours all day(depending on my sleep schedule)

5. I want to make the Fvpaa great again, lol jk fuck trump. I just want to help out a league that has made me enjoy countless nights of fifa.

6. I’m a very understanding person, I get to the point quite quickly, and can be professional.(deal with shit like this all the time at my job)

7. First thing I want to bring to the league is changing academy teams I personally think that is dumb, yeah it’s cool if you get brought up but if you don’t get brought up you’re just sitting in d2 even if you win it because the team can opt out of d1. Sorry just dumb imo.

Would like to bring more tournaments in to keep people interested, like the community shield.

8. Dylan York (polar bear)

antdp425 likes this.
  6. Duey912 New Member

1. Gamertag: Duey i 1 i

Stat grabber

3. Include your experience (specific to desired role - experience as staff, club owner, media, etc):

Did totw for lg and toty

Probably a few

Just to help out if needed

6. Why should we select you to become a part of the FVPAA Staff, what skills would you bring to the position? (Skills: photoshop wizard, a man (or woman) of many tongues, etc)

Experience

Not here to bring new ideas just to help with stats

8. Facebook Name

Stephen Straka

antdp425 likes this.
  7. KCNightshade New Member

GT:
    KCNightshade

Role:
    Main or Deputy Admin

Experience:
    I was the BOG in LGFA for 3-4 seasons. I was also going to help with the ELeague (I know, BOOOOOO) with helping to run with their daily duties. I view the FVPAA to be the best option for NA Pro Clubs to take. I've also ran numerous teams on both ACL and in LG.

How much time?:
    I'm a college student. So bar classes and bowling practice, I'm free a lot. On some weekends I have tournaments (for school) that I go to. I'm always available to contact though.

Why do I want to do this?:

I want to do this because I think that the FVPAA is going to be a huge influence of FIFA in the US if things are done correctly. I think that of all of FIFA, Pro Clubs has the most untapped potential. I want to tap that potential and help create something truly special.

Why Me?:
    I am good with communication. I seem to always be the one that can find compromise between two arguing parties. I am decent with Microsoft Excel, so I can help out with things that have to do with that. I also strive to give the most fair ruling/punishment on cases and if I see something that is unjust, I will speak up and out about it.

Ideas:
    I want the stigma of "Being a D2 player" to go away. There is no shame on playing on a D2 team. Some of the best memories I have of playing FIFA come from me helping a team that strived ACL after ACL to get promoted, and when they did, it was the best feeling in the world. Maybe creating a competition that pairs up D1 team with D2 teams in a Europa League type format. I have some other ideas that would be easier created verbally than through words.

Name on Facebook:

Austin Curttright

Thank you for your time!

antdp425 likes this.
  8. Dolberg x 25 New Member

1. Gamertag:

Dolberg x 25

Main Admin / Deputy if needed

I have been the Players Association President of LGFA, been an owner in ACL, Managed multiple LGFA teams, and have done the end of season awards for LGFA.

As much time as needed.

I want to serve all the FVPAA members who have served past and present.

6. Why should we select you to become apart of the FVPAA Staff, what skills would you bring to the position? (Skills: photoshopwizard, a man (or woman) of many tongues,etc)

I have experience in staff through LGFA. I have seen the work and effort that it takes to make a league run smoothly first hand. I have dealt with criticism and problem solving. I have experienced all of the behind the curtain workings of staff that most people never see or appreciate. I have experience with helping many new members find a starting place on teams with scouting games, recommendations, and knowledge of what it takes to transition to 11's fifa. Ive been a member of the Fifa community for well over 3 years.

Im 6'0 so i should add a bit of height to the staff as well

7. What ideas do you have to improve theFVPAA (anything goes - competitions, media, new ideas)

I have my opinions on every topic like anyone, but I very much like the debate and open conversation about all ideas in constructive discussion. I want the fifa community to continue in a fun and improving direction. I very much like to play devils advocate and explore all possible opinions on every discussion regardless of my actual opinion. I feel that being open minded is the best way to approach any decisions.

I think there are a lot of good ideas being floated around that we should all have an objective conversation about for the future of the league. Some ideas worth discussing get really bogged down before they can take flight by the toxicity of facebook posts or peoples opinion of the person who presents the idea.

8. Facebook Name

Trae Eddie

antdp425 likes this.