1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

FVPAA Admin Applications

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by II Foehammer II, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Staff Member

Hello all, strap yourselves in.

As we approach the exciting time that surrounds a new FIFA game, we admins have actively discussed many different ways to help support the league further as well as making the league better for all involved. In order to meet the demands involved with such a task, we want to bring in some Deputy Admin help. If this interests you, we would love for you to apply. We ask that you have a deep knowledge of how our community operates and bring innovative ways to help push the league forward for the upcoming game.

There will be an interview process, of sorts, that allows us to speak with you and get an understanding of any ideas you have and what you can bring to our team. When we reach enough applicants, we will set aside the time in the coming days to sit down via XBL party chat or Skype. These are great questions for us to understand you, and we answered the same ones for our application to be an admin. Godspeed. That Bottleface Lectural Cheeky

Please fill out the template below to apply.

1. Gamertag:

2. Previous Experience (can include experience as staff or club owner):

3. How much time are you willing to spend working on FVPAA tasks each day?

4. Why do you want to be part of the FVPAA Staff?

5. Why should we select you to become a part of the FVPAA Staff, and what skills would you bring to the position?

6. What ideas do you have to improve the FVPAA, including ACL, AVL, and additional competitions?

2. Dzeko l 9 l Admin
    Staff Member

1. Gamertag: Pulisic l 22 l (Formally Havens l 6 l)

2. Previous Experience (can include experience as staff or club owner): Managed numerous ACL and AVL teams. Helped admins on countless occasions in several competitions. Writer for the league for almost two years. Been apart of this league for 3 years.

3. How much time are you willing to spend working on FVPAA tasks each day? 4 to 12 hours.

4. Why do you want to be part of the FVPAA Staff? Seek to help the community and admins. Contribute to the goal of growing the league. Help out in any capacity that I can.

5. Why should we select you to become a part of the FVPAA Staff, and what skills would you bring to the position?A veteran in the league with immense experience in every facet of the league. Desire to take this league from something with large potential to the next level. Vast knowledge of the community and its history. A willing member to contribute his personal time for the betterment of the league and its members.

6. What ideas do you have to improve the FVPAA, including ACL, AVL, and additional competitions?First thing first. Scrap the Facebook group. Focus on our forums and website to improve publicity for the league. A Facebook group is no way to grow a company. We must start viewing this from an E-Sports aspect instead of a fun thing 3 days a week. No reschedules allowed at all for any FVPAA sanctioned competitions. Eliminates drama and headaches. 15 player minimum means you have depth. Strongly enforce our rulebook and stick by it. Be tighter on the 15 minute rule so it can stop being abused.

II Foehammer II likes this.
  3. xl TyranT lx New Member

1. Gamertag: xl TyranT lx

2. Previous Experience (can include experience as staff or club owner): since beta season 1

3. How much time are you willing to spend working on FVPAA tasks each day? All the time it takes to get the league where it should be

4. Why do you want to be part of the FVPAA Staff? Improve the league..?

5. Why should we select you to become a part of the FVPAA Staff, and what skills would you bring to the position? I believe my credentials are better than most

6. What ideas do you have to improve the FVPAA, including ACL, AVL, and additional competitions? Hit me in the dm. Just kidding, not gonna say them here but I have many ideas.

II Foehammer II likes this.
  4. antdp425 Admin
    Staff Member

1. Gamertag: AntDP425

- AVL West Brom
    - AVL Everton
    - AVL Frankfurt
    - Enjoy the Show [the bad one]
    - American Outlaws
    - Bandits (? forgot if I was ever a co for bandits or not)

As much time that is needed.

I want to help the current staff with day to day tasks and relieve them of some of the headaches they have to deal with on a daily basis. Team work makes the dream work.

5. Why should we select you to become a part of the FVPAA Staff, and what skills would you bring to the position?

I believe I can help the current staff get things done in a timely manner. For those in the current staff that have worked with me on smaller projects for the VPN, you know that I like to get things done right and in a timely manner - no bullshit - just good, clean and hard work. No shortcuts. No laziness. Stuff like that is what kills this league in the long run.

6. What ideas do you have to improve the FVPAA, including ACL, AVL, and additional competitions?

FVPAA

- Promote use of the forums. People will learn to use them, if they dont.. too bad.
    - Promote the league and be active on Twitch [broadcast drafts / preview shows / recap shows / playoffs]
    - Be active on twitter.
    - Media should create a spreadshirt shop with designs that relate to the community, or just shirts to promote the site. Proceeds go to designers / prizes. I'd rock the fuck out of fvpaa hoodie. It's a good start in bringing in some money for the league.

ACL & AVL

- We need to be stricter on those who break rules / quit. It ruins the competitiveness and just hurts these competitions in the long run.
    - AVL is something I hope we can improve on, whether its a draft or we run it how VIFA used to do it. Even if we need to do it via google docs.

5. OG Xplosive Admin
    Staff Member

1. Gamertag: JimmY x JoneS

- AVL Aston Villa
    - AVL Shalke 04
    - AVL Whitecaps
    - STRIKE FORCE
    - Crusaders FC

I'm willing to give two hours of my day everyday

I would like to be apart of staff because I feel I would be a great help to the staff. The FVPAA is on the verge of doing great things and I would love to be a part of that.

I would bring my Leadership and organizational skills to the staff. No offense to the other candidates but my skills are unmatched

-Google Doc
    -Photoshop
    -Wordpress
    -Sony Vegas
    -Sony Acid
    -Twitch Broadcasting
    -Twitter Advertising
    -IG Advertising
    -Discord

My Ideas are very valuable to me and I will only share them with the interviewers