1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Beta Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tukie, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Tukie VPN Admin
    Staff Member

We're gathering feedback about the Pro Clubs beta. Please enter reply to this thread with your feedback, make it as clear and specific as possible.

2. Aztecas l 8 l New Member

Passing is perfect. Shooting is a little to op. Headers need to stop being cleared back to the corner flag for another corner.
    When sending sending a threw ball in the box your pro always takes a horrible touch and can't control the ball as quick as you should to shoot. Skill moves are just a but too slow. And you should not be taken off the ball too easily when u get bodied, or make LT RT more useful. Other than those little things its all good

3. antdp425 Admin
    Staff Member

Passing is good
    Can barely skill move
    Would be nice if we had a color wheel for custom kits in pro clubs, instead of 12 colors to choose from
    Would also be nice if we were able to have a home and away CUSTOM jersey .. instead of just one..

4. x Maple EH New Member

GK
    GKing is much much better this season and more accurate! The only thing I complain about is crosses being OP (maybe add a slight marker of where ball is gona be before kick is taken or make the existing marker bigger!) also I hate that they took out red circle before attackers are shooting, the circle that indecated when a shot was being taken at the gk really helped me at least now u don't know shots coming untill a second or so into it and can mess u up when attacker is up close and personal with u! Thx! ;)

5. Kraze I 5 I #Weeb

From what I've seen it's very easy to get a good rating as a defender. I'll make 2 tackles but turnover the ball 5 times and have 20% pass completion and have an 8.4.
    One thing that irritates me is if I try to clear the ball from a cross it always goes out for a corner. Never clears it upfield.

6. nenemarquez2011 New Member

How I could join my club to play Xbox one season

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk