1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

download custom firmware for psp 1000

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IndiraKo, Nov 8, 2018.

1. IndiraKo Established Member

Link ---> DOWNLOAD CUSTOM FIRMWARE FOR PSP 1000

[​IMG]

My psp 3000 friend wanted his psp to have custom firmware, so I gave it to my other friend. Anyway, you CAN put custom firmware on a psp-3000 IF the current firmware is (i think) under 5.50 . You may just want to do a google search on this, so yeah.
    The PSP was very well known for it's Custom Firmware scene. By opening up the battery and cutting a part of it, you could install Custom Firmware which allowed users to run unsigned software, which allowed ISOs of PSP games, emulators, and homebrew.
    I have a PSP 1000 currently on Version 3.03, I bought Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow and it said I had to update to 3.52. I clicked yes and it told me I the following statement: "The system configuration of this PSP (TM) system does not appear to be correct. The update cannot be started.
    Nintendo faces similar problems with hacked DS systems, but a quick check of The Pirate Bay Top 100 handheld games reveals that the majority of the illegal downloads on the list are for the PSP.
    For PlayStation Portable on the PSP, a GameFAQs Answers question titled "My PSP3000 can't read iso/cso files from my memory stick.(?)".
    The Psp Ebook Creator converts any text file (.txt) into a customizable formatted ebook that can be read on a psp (playstation portable). Customizable features:
    For PlayStation Portable on the PSP, a list of questions on GameFAQs Answers.
    I just purchased a PSP 1001 from the Gamestop website and got a memory stick and Dissidia: Final Fantasy for it. Before I can play anything I need a firmware update for it however whenever I try ...
    This is a full screen browser for your PSP. This has the capabilities that are the same as your normal browser except this has a Google and Wikipedia search,
    This is awesome, although with the limited amount of buttons on the psp it's hard to play some games, ie. territory wars, tanks. It would be nice if you could hook a keyboard up to your psp then play.
    download custom firmware for psp 1000
    download custom firmware for psp 6.60
    download m33 custom firmware psp
    custom firmware for psp free download