1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

American Outlaws - ACL XIV Champions

Discussion in 'Hall of Champions' started by Ao I Cheeky, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Ao I Cheeky #FtcAdmin
    Staff Member

15491923_10211424138020687_196322881_o.png

02da.png adler.png aguila.png antd.png collie.png cuat.png dang.png dilo.png enzo.png frisk.png juizo.png l IVIESSI 10 l.png mati.png piaz.png zlat.png

Leicester City, Little Giants, Rock Lee, Magic Johnson's white blood cells... All names that come to mind when you think of odds being overcome. Now we can add a new name to that list. The ACL XIV champions, American Outlaws overcame all odds and won the title. A perennial mid-table team, AO always has been seen teetering on the fence of making playoffs and not. After losing 5 of their first 6 matches, playoffs had to be the last thing on AO's mind. What happened next can only be referred to as a miracle. AO went on to finish off the season losing only once, and finishing 7th, setting up a first round matchup with former champs Never Unlucky. The miracle run didn't end there though! AO continued the hot streak and knocked off NU in the quarters, Dumptruck CF gave them a battle til the end, but a golden goal by the golden boy DiLo l 19 l gave them the win.
    The finals was one for the ages! 7th place American Outlaws matched up against 8th place Bang Nation FC. Never before had the 7th & 8th place teams both made the finals and it was also the first Final in forever where both teams weren't former ACL winners. The first leg of the final saw a hotly contested 0-0 draw. The second leg saw the awakening of a monster in Collier l 11 l. He threw the team on his back and got a hatty. Collier's 3 goals paved the way for The American Outlaws' very first title.

15435787_10211403989196979_901638160_n.png

Bauer l 43 l.png Collier l 11 l.png cW Rodriguez.png DiLo l 19 l.png Elemental Oasis.png Matic 21x.png xKangre.png

Graphics credit to: JimmY x JoneS That Bottleface & dmV I Cheeky

antdp425 likes this.
  2. Staff Member

I still can't believe it.

3. antdp425 Admin
    Staff Member

Thats a big signature you got there

4. Staff Member

It just got bigger.