1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

ACL X: D2 Team of the Season

Discussion in 'Team of the Season' started by Ao I Cheeky, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Ao I Cheeky #FtcAdmin
    Staff Member

12bg.png

Congrats to all the players that made the cut! The league is full of good players, but some proved to be great this season. The FVPAA Media Team presents the Team of the Season for ACL X: DII

Mr Upper 90.png
    Mr Upper 90
    23 Goals and 7 Assists for Generico’s star player was plenty to put him into the starting eleven but the 4 MOTM’s he got really sealed his spot in the team

Jackson x8.png
    Jackson x8
    38. That is the magic number for Jackson x8. Not 38 games played. A stunning and staggering number of 38 goals scored by Jackson x8 on Demolition FC. Paired with 7 MOTM’s and 7 Assists you could easily say he was the star player of D2

AZTLANx24x.png
    AZTLAN NAVA L9L
    With a remarkable 19 assists in 22 games with 1 goal added in you can’t really ask much more from your CAM. A great performance by him on Astros

LTP Manny.png
    LTP Manny
    10 goals and 8 assists combined with 3 MOTM’s is a all star performance for any attacker but for a winger it is even more impressive. No question why he made it in.
    PureTxBadAss.png
    PureTXBadass
    With 10 goals and 5 assists along with three MOTM’s he was a key performer for the team that dominated D2 this season Demolition FC.

CNE King.png
    CNE King
    With 2 goals, 2 assists, and 3 MOTM’s against Top 10 teams he earned himself a spot in the team.A great performance by him and Genrico this season.

Ultra Jayz.png
    Ultra Jayz
    With 2 goals, 2 assists, and 3 MOTM’s against Top 10 teams he earned himself a spot in the team.A great performance by him and Genrico this season.

pikao InFinite.png
    pikao_infinite
    Scoring three goals, 3 MOTM’s and recording six clean sheets is quite the statline and you can see why he is in the starting eleven.

Kaws l 3 l.png
    Kaws l 3 l
    2 Goals, 9 Clean Sheets and 5 MOTM’s is a huge stat line for a CB and a defense as a whole. Sikem and Kaws were clearly quite the partnership indeed this season.

S1KEM.png
    S1KEM
    3 Assists and 7 clean sheets is huge for a CB when you can attack and still keep your defense together. A huge asset to The Chosen Few.

xlFA x ALEXISlx.png
    xlFA x ALEXISx
    Not the first player that comes in mind for top GKs for this past season, Alexis quietly had a great season. Racking up 6 clean sheets in only 12 matches while allowing a meager 8 goals.

BENCH
    Adrian i10.png Class Griezmann.png Elusive Wolfy.png Joud InFinite.png Killersquirelz.png prosniper456.png xWDx VOLZ.png

Adrian i10 Class Griezmann Elusive Wolfy Killersquirelz xWDx VOLZ

Thanks to Havens l 6 l for the write ups​

AZTLAN NAVA L9L likes this.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015