1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

ACL Stats - No Love for Unsung Heros

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by francheesey, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Red Cafu New Member

Playing devil's advocate, a legit reason would be the timer after the match. If you don't get into the stat screen ASAP you could miss some of the player stats. However, a lot of managers record and upload games. Plus there's the old "Xbox Record That" option. There might be some mistakes here and there but overall I think it's doable.

l Isco l likes this.
  2. Rappia VPN Admin
    Staff Member

The ranking is just the total of points you have got on every match. I don't know if this was your question tho.

3. Luka Lockup New Member

You wont just be putting in stats for dms and cbs though. Itd have to be everybody. Also some teams have the issue where after the friendly it shows them winning the cup, and you arent able to see stats until like 5 seconds before it boots you out. In an ideal world sure, but we just dont have the time where ea allows this.

4. Luka Lockup New Member

We have guys getting assists for pressing b and getting the rebound goal. People are here to play fifa. Not spend 2-3 hours on fifa, then have to put in stats for x amount of time after the games when you are trying to go to bed.

5. Lovelady09 New Member

We should have more stats period. Don't give a shit what the problem is.

XxSmarTz and francheesey like this.
  6. Janye West New Member

Running the Midfield
    Benchmark for great CDM play can only truly be seen in game and not in stats. Great CDM play is quality of passes, positioning for your teammates, pressuring players outside of danger zones first. Then comes the interceptions, tackles and etc.

MAC I 42 I and KnucklesWhite like this.
  7. francheesey New Member

I don't disagree with your thoughts on the important intangible attributes that play a large role in defining a solid defensive mid. However, the whole point of this thread is to see if there is a way to tally those stats that are tangible, i.e. tackles and interceptions in order to give some credit to those players for scouting purposes. Some teams do not record their games so you can't see their play and some teams are not even looked upon by upper squads period. And then there are those players out there who would just like to see their hard work quantified in some way. And yes I know, CDMs are selfless people blah blah, and if you have an ego and want stats play striker (heard this one enough). I want this from a scout perspective to see something on paper that otherwise might not be caught on film.

SeanTayla21 and XxSmarTz like this.
  8. XxSmarTz New Member

Let's just not keep any stats from now on.

9. francheesey New Member

Something else came to mind this morning after taking a look at the TOTW players awarded. Wouldn't these additional stats offer an increased opportunity for less known players on weaker teams to gain team of the week honors? A player could have a great individual performance throu ought the week and never make the team. FIFA ultimate team awards in-formed cards to silver players and players on less known teams for stand out performances. I feel like that should be the case in our league as well.

SeanTayla21 likes this.
  10. Fiddleton New Member

What happens if a team backs out at half to pick up their gk or any.. Stats are fine and so much easier to do than other leagues that I owned in.

11. Elemental Oasis New Member

TG COULD NOT BE MORE RIGHT ABOUT THIS.