1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

ACL Stats - No Love for Unsung Heros

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by francheesey, Mar 11, 2015.

1. l Isco l New Member

2. francheesey New Member

I could see that being a problem. I would imagine that most Div 1 squads would be more inclined to enter all the stats.

3. l Isco l New Member

I don't see a "legit" reason why someone wouldn't want to, other than them being lazy.

francheesey likes this.
  4. francheesey New Member

Laziness is definitely what it boils down to unfortunately

5. King J0ffrey New Member

Poeple LGFA whine about it and I understand...doing them is annonying and quite useless as they are worth shit anyway...no fun watching a stream to enter some stats that 2% of people care about etc...

I'm lazy and I assumed it. Doing line-ups, msging people, managing EGO is already enough...

6. Staff Member

what's unimportant to one manager, may be important to another. If a manager doesn't want to do the stat input, ask another manager on your team if they are willing. Quite simple. That's why you have 2-3 managers on a team.

7. Streets1014 New Member

lets start adding key passes then as well, there is a lot that can be added. I do however know that if you're getting the kind of #'s you were talking about it is noticed by other teams...

Janye West and II Foehammer II like this.
  8. francheesey New Member

I was referring to an isolated game honestly. I do average close to that many interceptions per game, but not that many tackles. My point was that you can have big games that could apply to your total tackles or total picks for the year. I'm not even looking for averages per game in those stats, even though that would be a cool stat as well.

Would be great if it was as easy as taking the club stats totaled by EA (passing pct., tackles, tackle percentage per game, etc.) and just input them, but people jump from club to club sometimes and games were played before the season etc.

9. Elegant Pique New Member

Goals. Assists. Defensive Clean Sheets. GK Clean Sheets. MOTM. Everything we have now is all that is needed.

Purpzzz likes this.
  10. francheesey New Member

What if we are given the option to input those stats and those "lazy" managers not interested in plugging them in have the option not to do it? Call them optional stats. Obviously, wins/loss, goals scored etc. will still be mandatory stat entry.

11. ll Maiko ll New Member

Post in the managers group to c who would b cool with this idea

francheesey likes this.
  12. francheesey New Member

What position do you play?

13. YodaJ5 New Member

I remember VIFA and spending 10 minutes entering every fucking stat.

Fuck that.

Purpzzz likes this.
  14. Streets1014 New Member

direct all stat questions about serenity to johnislav please.

Gordon23 x likes this.
  15. Purpzzz New Member

Fuuuuuuck taking stats. They are perfect right now. If they take the timer away for Fifa 16, maybe add a few things but no need to change it now.

16. ll Maiko ll New Member

Just Adding tackles n interceptions wouldnt take that much time

francheesey likes this.
  17. Rappia VPN Admin
    Staff Member

I know these extra stats could be very cool to be added into the app. But there are more counters than pros.

I'm very sure that at least 80% of the managers will not submit these stats and if I make it mandatory then they won't submit any of the stats lol. Managers don't event submit stats when they lose right now. I can see many of the managers filling the forms with random numbers or 10/10 passes just to have it done.

The sites that have these stats work on 2 ways:

- Stats are being added by the managers (manual) which is what I was talking about in this reply and I think is not a very good idea.
    - Second, they track the stats difectly from EA. But you can only get these stats from ranked matches. Our leagues are played with friendlies and they don't track friendlies matches since FIFA 12. So this is useless. Unless you want to see what you can already see in the game into the app lol.

And finally, let me tell you a secret, the CDM position is the one who gets the most points in the ranking xD. I don't know how old you are on the community, but if you can remember the last year rankings the top 10-20 was formed by cdms and cb mostly. The problem this year is that getting a clean sheet is more complicated than last year.

l Sanders l and Purpzzz like this.
  18. francheesey New Member

It's a shame that managers wouldn't be willing to take the time to enter something simple like tackles and interceptions at least. I understand the complications that arise from it from an admin perspective though. At least this has been a decent community discussion!

Regarding the rankings being stacked with CDMs and CBs, those rankings were based on what and by who?

Additionally, there has always been a clique-ish inside crowd in this league, just the nature of groups. My purpose of adding additional stats might help shine light on players in less known squads who are strong players putting up good numbers but get little to no recognition because they arent on the top 5 teams in Div 1. This could be a good tool for managers to find diamonds in the rough...

19. francheesey New Member

In the end, you would know better than I P3ro. If it doesn't work, it unfortunately doesn't work.

20. Staff Member

He's a defender.

21. francheesey New Member

Shocker. He's covered under clean sheets. Of course he's happy with the way it is.

II Foehammer II likes this.
  22. Staff Member

Exactly. A shame though. Would love to see some stats worked into the discussion.

francheesey likes this.
  23. SurfaceParsley2 New Member

if ppl are against adding two simple numbers (tackles and interceptions) this has no chance of happening, but a good stat for midefielders would be (Tackles+Interceptions+Possession Won)-(Possession Lost+Failed Passes)

francheesey likes this.
  24. MAC I 42 I New Member

That would require people to preform simple math HA!

25. l Isco l New Member

I think it's funny how a lot of people were so heavily involved in a 2 day long topic about whether or not Chiplife could be in D1 but won't take 10 minutes to input stats, and the fact someone made 10 minutes sound like a baffling amount of time in this thread is laughable. We spend on average 2 hours every night on league play alone, most are on from 9 to 11.....yet 10 more minutes is unthinkable. Kk :).