1. Creating a forum account?

To receive your confirmation email, please do not use email from ...

hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com

2. Looking for a club?

Click HERE to join the Facebook Group.

ACL IX: Team of the Season

Discussion in 'Team of the Season' started by Ao I Cheeky, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Ao I Cheeky #FtcAdmin
    Staff Member

banner.png

ACL IX: Team of the Season

bg.png

Aclrian
    adi.png

The last time we saw Adrian lacing up his shooting boots he was getting stabbed in the back and left for dead. Luckily he ended up on the winning Viva squad. A season off served him well though. Looking like the Adrian of old, Aclrian torched any and all left in his path. Firing a league leading 28 goals, Aclrian won golden boot and helped lead his squad to a 3rd place finish.

Dylshkin67 x
    dyl.png

A TOTS regular now, Dylshkin has added another stellar season to his resume. The UK import has dominated opponents yet again garnering 14 points against playoff opponents. A hefty 24 goals has earned Dylshkin another spot on the TOTS. Not only that his fire power has helped lead Serenity into the playoffs.

Air Japes
    jap.png

After the pre-season D2 Dream/D1 desertion fiasco, Air Japes saw himself back on Unleashed. With all of that behind him, Japes put the blinders on and began to put in work. Netting 15 goals was a feat in and of itself, but Air Japes also topped off his season with a league leading 22 helpers. Say what you want to say about him, this guy does a lot more than make YouTube vids.

Rouxinho
    roux.png

The jump from the Mexican to US leagues has really gone Carlito's way. Success in the FMVP followed Rouxinho to the AVL paving the path for him to get a look from perennial powerhouse Unleashed CF. One of many new faces for the new look UCF, Rouxinho set out to stand out and continue to make a name for himself. And stand out he did. Finishing 9 times and dishing 12 times saw Rouxinho become a key cog in the return to the top of Unleashed. With his club in the playoffs, one could assume that Rouxinho isn't done trying to prove himself.

xMidget Prox
    midg.png

Always the best man but never the groom, Midget has finally earned the recognition he's deserved. One of the less boisterous players in the VPN, Midget may not be the first name mentioned on rankings, but he's repeatedly been up there with the more known wingers. Midget lead all wingers with 12 goals and 13 assists. A stunning performance that helped bolster Phoenix's playoffs spot.

Erock
    ero.png

Willkommen Mr. Erock Kroos. Another season down, and another TOTS finish for Erock. A shock departure from Atletico to return back to Calvo was definitely the talk of the transfer window. There was no fall in play after the switch for Erock. Finishing with a goal and an astounding 8 assists from DM, saw Erock cement another TOTS spot and a 1st place finish for UCF.

SwainAFC
    swai.png

Considered the best by many around the league, Swain proved once again why they think that. A swap to newcomer Serenity saw Swain continue his dominance. 2 goals, 3 assists and 10 cleansheets in only 19 matches played proved enough for Serenity to grab the 2nd spot and a place in the playoffs.

Gordon l 23 l
    gord.png

Upon making the switch to defense, many saw it as the ship setting sail for Gordon. Say what you may, but the switch has been more of a success story. Gordon racked up 12 clean sheets in 24 matches and helped contribute to a Serenity team that gave up only 17 goals, the lowest of all teams.

Ramani x
    rama.png

When told that he needed to prove himself, Ramani took it to heart and helped lead one of the best defenses last AVL. What came after that shook the foundation of the VPN. Ramani left Unleashed to join up and comer Serenity. The switch may have been the change of scenery Ramani needed. ACL 9 saw the Albanian return to the summit and lead all defenders with 16 clean sheets.Ramani also pitched in 3 helpers to top of another great season.

l Sir Marcus l
    marc.png

The Golden Forehead destroys anything and everything trying to impede it. The forehead destroyed the net 3 times and graced his teammates with 4 assists. The forehead was more than capable as a defender as well.racking up 13 clean sheets and helping lead his team to a 1st place finish. The Golden Forehead has added yet another accolade to his brow and doesn't look to slow down with another playoff berth

Birgerk1ng
    birg.png

After leaving Atletico high and dry, Birgerk1ng searched for greener pastures. He seemed to have found them with Serenity. Racking up 7 clean sheets against playoff opponents, Birger proved himself a dominant shot stopper. Leading the league with 17 clean sheets, Birg earned himself TOTS. Only allowing in 17 goals through the whole season helped see his team earn 2nd place and a playoff spot.

BENCH

arm.png cheeks.png lmb.png marv.png rej.png tg.png tracy.png

Dirty I 6 I, TGxCFD15, Erock and 3 others like this.
  2. eXo Cavani New Member

GOOD UCF SHIT BOYS!!

Air Japes and I2oux like this.
  3. Erock New Member

Congrats all!!!

I2oux likes this.
  4. I2oux New Member

Nice cheeks!!

Cheeks Mcfly likes this.
  5. Ramani x New Member

oh yeeee

6. I2oux New Member

Jesus Ramani can you make your sig smaller?

Ramani x and TGxCFD15 like this.
  7. Air Japes New Member

Good stuff Ivan RakiCheeks. Enjoyed reading the write ups and well done putting in another shift for the media team!

Ao I Cheeky and I2oux like this.
  8. I2oux New Member

I swear this said "GOOD SHIT UCF BOYS!!" at one point..

9. leiva New Member

gz fellas